Wanted Panasonic Lumix LX 5 - 7 through to 10 or Sony Cyber shot RX100 wanted please.

I’ve found MBD very good to deal with. They even paid me more for camera gear I was trading in. JJH
JJH thank you very much for the steer appreciated. I will have a look but you never know if members on here have got a suitable camera lurking cheers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJH
There is a nice camera up for sale on here at the moment a Fuji but it’s nothing like what you are looking for. Good luck with your hunt. Just out of interest what are you replacing? JJH
 
There is a nice camera up for sale on here at the moment a Fuji but it’s nothing like what you are looking for. Good luck with your hunt. Just out of interest what are you replacing? JJH
Panasonic Lumix LX3 it is a great camera in very good condition just fancied a bit of an upgrade.
 
I have a very nice MX-7 + electronic viewfinder here.

It's gathering dust. What's it worth?
 


Back
Top Bottom