Question about Rukka availability in UK

K2R

Rukka gear appears to be readily available in the London area? I am interested in the AirPower 2 but it is rather hard to get in the US, especially if ones size has to be ordered.

I am considering the several possibilities of purchasing it in London. One , a good friend is going to London in November. Two, my niece lives in Oxford. And three, perhaps I could order it direct from a dealer there.

I have no idea what the cost is there, plus shipping to US. Over here the jacket is $649, pants $469. Can someone tell me the cost there and if any of this this makes sense to pursue?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

K2R said:
Rukka gear appears to be readily available in the London area? I am interested in the AirPower 2 but it is rather hard to get in the US, especially if ones size has to be ordered.

I am considering the several possibilities of purchasing it in London. One , a good friend is going to London in November. Two, my niece lives in Oxford. And three, perhaps I could order it direct from a dealer there.

I have no idea what the cost is there, plus shipping to US. Over here the jacket is $649, pants $469. Can someone tell me the cost there and if any of this this makes sense to pursue?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Bill,
The AirPower 2 jacket retails at £539.99 and the trousers are £389.99 which includes our purchase tax (VAT) of 17.5%, and you would probably get a small discount of say 10-15%. If the suit was bought for export you would not pay the VAT but would pay your own purchase tax when the goods cleared customs in the US of A. Infinity Motorcycles are Rukka agents in London on +44 207 242 1111 and info@infinitymotorcycles.com.
So the net prices would be £459.56 and £331.91 less any discount plus shipping of roughly £60 and your tax. But with the weakness of the $ against the £ it probably isn't such a good deal although Rukka availability is good.

Chris

Well it was worth taking a look at anyway. Thanks for the information.

Back
Top Bottom