R1250gs adventure OEM tires

Stratman59

Reaction score
Hi, I've just ordered a new R1250gsa Rallye. I'm hoping I'll get road biased tires. Has anyone taken delivery recently, what tires were fitted?

Mine came with the Bridgestone A41, some come with the Michelin Anakee adventure. I have ridden with both and preferred the Bridgestone's as they were quieter and felt more sure footed to me.

It's pot luck which you're bike will get fitted at the factory.

My Triple Black GSA came with A41s, same tyre that was fitted to my TB 21 GS when new.

Anakees on mine, got the dealer to put Metzelers on

Anakee Adventures on mine back in Sept 23.

Any tyres that come with GS(A) will be not 100% road orientated but more like 80/20. Also, the front tyre will be very noisy. Mines were Anakees that I replaced after less then a year because of the noise from the front.

Mine came with Anakees, other than the noise they weren't bad tyres I kept them on for a couple of years, now on Michelin road 6, much quieter and better road tyres.

Anakee Adventures on GSA 2019 Rallye here

HATED them...so noisy it was untrue

Switched to Conti Trail Attack 3s and was like night and day

Anakees on my Nov 23 GSA. Noisy buggers.

No, neither of those. It's bloody annoying that we no longer have a BMW dealer in the county (Norfolk). I was about to buy a used 2019 GSA for 13k but when I did a search I found Roy Pidcock over a Long Eaton had new TE's with heated seats for around 5 k more. Usually, I never buy brand new but it seemed a no brainer this time and get the 3 year warranty. I've now got to decide where to get it serviced.

No, neither of those. It's bloody annoying that we no longer have a BMW dealer in the county (Norfolk). I was about to buy a used 2019 GSA for 13k but when I did a search I found Roy Pidcock over a Long Eaton had new TE's with heated seats for around 5 k more. Usually, I never buy brand new but it seemed a no brainer this time and get the 3 year warranty. I've now got to decide where to get it serviced.
Fair enough, no point sharing details of sales agent that looked after my used bike purchase and tyre selection.

Back
Top Bottom