rack

cookie

Stay Frosty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
is there an extender plate or similar available to make the 1150 rack a useful size, or do you just have to lash a bit of old ply or a whicker basket on the back?

it's for a...er...mate or...er...something.

um, possibly ;)

Ventura great idea but it must be the most over priced luggage on the market.

c'mon Cookie mate, spill the beans. I found it hard to believe my eyes............1150...........not even an interim 1100.........what's happening mate :confused:
(PS Chris G got around this lack of foresight - what on a GS - with a section of chequer-plate in the bottom of his Ortlieb bag. An alternative approach ;) )

fritz said:
c'mon Cookie mate, spill the beans. I found it hard to believe my eyes............1150...........not even an interim 1100.........what's happening mate :confused:

yes, i'm afraid it is true. i have been lured to the darkside.
very dark as it goes, black in fact. i am reliably informed it is the fastest colour.

was hoping to keep a low profile, but needed the rack thing & didn't know where to get one so had to break cover.

great service from reyno, he's just PM'd to say rack's on it's way, so i'll get it before i get the bike!

still got the airhead, the sword of damacles is hanging over it & my lemon though. depends how strong the force is in the oilhead ;)

Think I'd hang onto the airhead for now at least ! Good luck with the 1150, seemed very capable on the off road at the w/e. If it wasn't for our intended trip I'd have got an 1100 by now I think, but for now, no change required. Enjoy ! ;)

airhead is definitely staying until i'm sure i want to keep the 1150.

or i need the money.

i really want to cut down to one bike :)

~Stef~ said:
Ventura great idea but it must be the most over priced luggage on the market.

Don't buy the bags just the rack, I got all mine 2nd hand any way. I hardly use the bags (2 cost me £30) The rack was new. It would be expensive if bought new. The rack is common and the fitting kit is the odd bit

cookie said:
airhead is definitely staying until i'm sure i want to keep the 1150.

or i need the money.

i really want to cut down to one bike :)

and I remember all the cruel things you said to me when I went over to the forces of evil!

Ha! etc...

Back
Top Bottom