Red Arrows Mon 19th.....

gerarddwatts

huge member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone at a loose end tomorrow morning?
Red Arrows positioning from Waddington to Lossie, due to cross coast about Arbroath, around 0937 and 1007(2 batches), transiting @ 500 feet to just SW of Coupar Angus at 0941 and 10.11, then over Ballinluig, Pitlochry, Spean, Lossie

I reckon the carpark at Tullybachart, between Dundee and Coupar Angus is as good a place as any? Supposed to be a decent day as well...

I'm out kitesurfing tomorrow at Burghead, would be amazing if they swung by as it's only a few miles West of Lossie :bounce1

Well......saw them.... bit of a damp squib really....5 jets travelling together towards Coupar Angus, gone in a flash. I'll stick to kite flying....

Heard them as they took off earlier, damn things need grounding!
Either they’re causing noise and air pollution or their pilots are groping junior staff.

Heard them as they took off earlier, damn things need grounding!
Either they’re causing noise and air pollution or their pilots are groping junior staff.
We live just up the road from Waddington so they're overhead practicing virtually on a daily basis. They're not my cup of tea by any stretch of the imagination but lots of other people enjoy them so I have no issue with them.

Well......saw them.... bit of a damp squib really....5 jets travelling together towards Coupar Angus, gone in a flash. I'll stick to kite flying....
I didn't see them but I could hear them from the house early evening, unfortunately too cloudy to be spotted.
They are still supposed to be around here tomorrow and then a demo at Tain range on Thursday.
More ( kite ) flying for me tomorrow then :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom