Remus - Genesis or Revolution?

Cheesy Mike

Remus don't make the Genesis any more so you can get really good prices on them - £340 for titanium and £295 for alloy including Y piece and free K&N air filter at Sherlocks at the moment. They would be able to fit them for less than £40.

The newer Revolution is around £100 more expensive, but as I'm not interested in removing the baffles is it worth the extra? I can get the alloy for £395 and the titanium for £458 by shopping round in the back of MCN.

£295 is very tempting especially as it includes the air filter.

Mike

I got a free Y-piece, Remus Revolution in Titanium for £268.61 and free fitting at Wollastons.

Mind you I did have to buy a new bike from them to get that deal.

Remus Genesis or Revolution

Mikebelch
Check out my thread R1150 GS power up promo(Equipment and Toys) to make further savings,
Go Genesis they sound better!;)

the cheapest places i' found were sheepest.co.uk and Demon Tweeks ( haggle).
£315 for a titanium viper including connecting pipe and postage.
M

Genesis

The last time i was in Motorworks they had a very nice looking 2nd hand Titanium Remus for £200.

I am sure you could haggle.:)

just got an Alloy Remus revolution from South London M/c for £240 - sounds fabulous and lets it breath properly and sounds fabulous. Seems good value.

Gogol said:
just got an Alloy Remus revolution from South London M/c for £240 - sounds fabulous and lets it breath properly and sounds fabulous. Seems good value.

Did that include a Y-piece?

MikeO

Remus Revolution Alloy - £207 from NEC bike show last year, including 'free' high-security bike chain/lock (RRP £50!), J & S Accesories.

Back
Top Bottom