Rob Farmers Motoswitch fitting instructions.

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date

Deleted account W

Has anyone got the floppy disk that Rob includes with his Motoswitch. Could you e-mail me a copy of it or post it as an attachment here if it's not too big.

Thanks,
Kev

whatton (@) gmail.com

call yourself an electrician :D :D

i've got one here, but don't know how to send it -- except by royalmail -- see if someone else can help you roger, if not i'll have a go at emailing it .

:D :D

is it for driving and fogs, or just a single set

It's for two pairs of lights, put the disk in the floppy drive (a:\) and when you e-mail me attach the file from this location.

Cheers,
Kev

well - that didn't go to plan - you email address would help - PM it so you don't get all the weirdos on here propersitioning you

Just got it Steptoe, you are a computer genius.

Thanks for your help.

Kev

don't know how that worked ?

according to my computer its still doing something with the floppy bit, and making lots of noise - is it all the insructions ?

Feck, What have I done?

I'm letting you fit a consumer unit to my new house - and you need instrauctions for a Motoswitch????:eek:

Re: Feck, What have I done?

Jamie said:
I'm letting you fit a consumer unit to my new house - and you need instrauctions for a Motoswitch????:eek:

It's a worry isn't it.

I'm colour blind too. :)

Rob Farmer said:
Kev,

You could have asked me :confused: and I'd have fitted them for you for free.

Hi Rob, I've not fitted them yet, I haven't even got them yet, I've bought the set up RCC45 posted for sale last night.

I wanted to see the wiring diagram of your switch as I'm unsure whether it will affect the signalminder relay I've got fitted.

I may fit a couple of relays and some switchgear in the hand guards to enable me to switch the driving lights and spots independently of the main/high beam.

I knew you've been very busy with work so I didn't want to bother you about the fitting instructions.

Thanks for the offer though, and be sure if I use the Motoswitch yours will be the first number I ring if I run into problems. :)

Cheers,
Kev

Back
Top Bottom