Screens

chas gs

Hi Guys,just like to say thanks to all of you that take the time to post comments!(I've read all of your comments on screens)
I just got my new GS in Jan 03,having ridden an RT for a couple of years,and I've been experiencing terrible turbulance/wind bashing.
Bought an Adv' screen,Wasted £150!
Ordered an MRA Vario today,hope to have it on by weekend,180mile round trip on Saturday,good test.

Thanks for all the advise!!
Chas (Belfast).

I've also taken recent delivery of a GS from Park Lane and posted a question on the forum.

Thanks to those who commented and I am keen to hear how you get on with the screen as I am 6' 1" with the same problem as you - I used to ride (in Europe!) at 120-130 mph all day long on a Fireblade and never ever thought about turbulence.

This reminds me of sticking my head out of my Dads car when I was a kid - good fun but knackering.

If you find the Vario is no good, I might try a Cee Baileys and can let you know how that works out. I'm not plannig on touring any more, but it seems weird having a bike that you drive slower than a car!

Vario Screen

No problem Frankie,let you know asap!
Cheers,
Chas.:beer:

Thanks Chas. Enjoy your ride.

Mark,

is that the biking equivalent of "there are old pilots, there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots" ?

Or have you followed me on the road (it might turn my hair grey, never mind yours!)

Back
Top Bottom