Sold Shotgun Cartridge Belt Brand New

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pepsi

Registered user
Joined
Apr 3, 2023
Messages
550
Reaction score
519
Location
Yorkshire
It’s time to get rid of this belt, I’ve had it a few years but I only bought it as a prop for some photos I was shooting at the time.

No signs of wear that I can see but as I said it’s only been used as a prop.

£15 posted. Drop me a PM if you fancy it.
 
In fact if I’d included the photos I took it would have been clear!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    395.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    390.9 KB · Views: 12
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom