spotted on IoW

chewey

Reaction score
called into isle of wight m/cycles this morning and there was not one but three gs's. 2 1200s parked inside next to the workshop and 1 1150 parked outside. a wry smile when i asked mike if they were going upmarket. did me a good deal on a pair of tyres the other week though.

Hi Chewey, my guess that one of them 12's belonged to Chrisiow from on here as I seen him walkin back down Hunnyhill with his bike jacket on comin away from iow motorcycles, as for the other 2 :nenau
I know Mike from there took an interest in ours when we popped in one day, as you know there is no dealer on the iow that will service these nor sell them but on that note Mike has said to Nick before that he would service his for him, maybe he is gonna be the first to take an interest in the beemers after all :nenau

Hi Chewey, my guess that one of them 12's belonged to Chrisiow from on here as I seen him walkin back down Hunnyhill with his bike jacket on comin away from iow motorcycles, as for the other 2 :nenau
I know Mike from there took an interest in ours when we popped in one day, as you know there is no dealer on the iow that will service these nor sell them but on that note Mike has said to Nick before that he would service his for him, maybe he is gonna be the first to take an interest in the beemers after all :nenau

Little Beemer You dont miss much do you:D
Took this pic of you today
binocs.jpg:clap

Hi All

Yes Little Beemer is right one of them is mine - took it in for its first MoT - thought I would try local - but then Mike gave me a ring and said his MoT machine was down and so he could not do it! It is still there for him to do on Monday and then I have to try and work out how to get it and the car back home!

Typical Isle of Wight that is being spotted - mind you Little Beemer I don't recall you giving me a wave! Nic does when I see him in his truck - well I assume it is him as all I see is the lights flash!

Chris

with the weather forcast perhaps leave it there untill tuesday. i'm working in havenstreet at the moment if you need a lift from around that area to collect bike

Thanks Chewey - I live the otherside of the Island though!

I might well leave it there until Wednesday anyway - Wife is staying with daughter on Monday and Tuesday so the earliest I can get a lift in is Wednesday.

Almost wished I had gone to Alton for the day!

Chris

Hi All

Yes Little Beemer is right one of them is mine - took it in for its first MoT - thought I would try local - but then Mike gave me a ring and said his MoT machine was down and so he could not do it! It is still there for him to do on Monday and then I have to try and work out how to get it and the car back home!

Typical Isle of Wight that is being spotted - mind you Little Beemer I don't recall you giving me a wave! Nic does when I see him in his truck - well I assume it is him as all I see is the lights flash!

Chris

Yes it is Nick that flashes.....his becon lights that is no doubt when he sees you, he just confirmed it, in the large green Coghlan lorries.
When I see ya yesterday morning stompin down Hunnyhill I was with nick in the car and only see you at the last minute as we drove in the opposite direction towards Cowes to catch the red jet, would of stopped had we been going the other way and offered you a lift.
Nick is up and down between his works and via Newport all the time so if you start hitchin he'll keep an eye out for ya :D :D

Yes big green lorry with lights flashing - I assumed it was nic!

Thanks for the offers!

Managed to get a lift in this morning and picked up my bike - so thanks to all the offers of lifts etc. There was an 07 plated Adventure in there as well - anybodies on this forum?
Chris

oops...i meant West Cowes......but there is a new white 1200 adv in East Cowes just off Victoria Rd

Ah yes but there is only one blue and white one over here and not to mention nicks when all is revealed :cool: ;)

FAO Chewey

Chewey, was that you going off from Forest Rd onto Cowes last night (Tuesday) on your Harley just after 5pm ? If not then there is another one around, sorry mate :D

no was'nt me. have taken the gs to work this week cos its been SO warm, muddy site to get across so the drain rod still in hibernation. mines the ONLY one with the twin headlights (i think). there is a husband and wife who have a pair of night rods over here though. husband and wife with the same bikes..hmmmm

Took a chance this morning and got the bikes out....big mistake, it peed it down and we got soaked. Fingers crossed we get better weather tomorrow before we return to work on Tuesday :(

an offer on the black gsa has been made:D may be homeless when shmbo finds out:eek::eek: awaiting a reply from the owner through mike:augie

Way to go Chewey, you really have been bitten :D So when is the Harley going :augie Let us know if and when you get it :thumb
Just a reminder also that the cafe at shanklin meets start next Wednesday, only just remembered myself!

Back
Top Bottom