Sunday 31st Octember.

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Forcast looks good, anybody fancy a Woooosssshhhhh.

Please list your excuses alphbetically below.

Noddy.

Cambridge Rugby Club supporting the under 9's.
Can play in the afternoon unless I quaff too much ale.:p

Hi Twotter, nope, no where in mind. Up, down, left, or right or a mixture. How about you?
Forecast was for very good, now looks like Sat may be better.
Don't care, even a meet up somewhere for coffee and a sandwich. I will be out regardless as its my weekend off. :D

Poxy computer.

Sorry Noddy, couldn't get online till this am so missed out. I'm up for a spin out pretty much anytime so will no doubt catch up with you (and anyone else ?) one Sunday in the near future.

Have to arrange a couple of meeting points so we can make quick arrangements. Tescos at Bar Hill perhaps ?

Went to Chatteris on Sunday to visit a mate... who wasn't in :(

Smacked my cojones against the tank :eek: (not once but three times) on the Somersham road. Jeez, the bumps have got far worse since the last time I rode it.

Didn't notice the lights either, sorry.

Adam :)

Went to Ardingly to the Classic Bke Show at the Sussex Showground.... not worth the fiver but a nice ride around the country lanes!

adamski49 said:
Went to Chatteris on Sunday to visit a mate... who wasn't in :(

Smacked my cojones against the tank :eek: (not once but three times) on the Somersham road. Jeez, the bumps have got far worse since the last time I rode it.

Didn't notice the lights either, sorry.

Adam :)

I live in Somersham and the roads all round are sh*te, The GS is one of the few bikes which can make comfortable progress

Although Ive rattled a few fillings out on my way to work

Keep an ear out tonight then because I shall go home that way and toot my tooter :D

Christmas lights go on at 4:30 on 4th December. They come on at 3pm every day afterwards until 12th night. So there will be plenty of time to come and see them. They are reputedly the best small town display in east anglia.

Thats not a lot of good for a Sunday morning Whoooosh.

Can't you get them put on earlier at the weekends ?:grndevil

Back
Top Bottom