Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nippy Norman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Never leave your indicators on again!
Plug and Play!
The Kisan SignalMINDER can be set to turn off the indicators after a chosen length of time (8, 30 or 45 seconds) and in addition will turn the indicators into running lights at two possible intensities AND offers a LANE CHANGING or overtaking feature (hold the turn signal switch to initiate a quick flash of initial cycle of 5 flashes) There is also an OVERRIDE FEATURE to stop the indicator flashing and a brake light feature whereby if the brake is held down at traffic lights while the indicators are flashing the timing to switch off the indicators will not start until the brake is released. Cost is £59.99 and it is just a straight replacement for the OE relay.
See www.NippyNormans.comfor more details or call 01626-830458 for a FREE leaflet
:wave

Attachments

• kis_sm5t.jpg
    kis_sm5t.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,022
£60 to £ 80 have a gizmo turn my indicator off......errr no thanks. Nice idea but a bit pricey :(

Gecko said:
£60 to £ 80 have a gizmo turn my indicator off......errr no thanks. Nice idea but a bit pricey :(

It also gives you the option to have the indicators as running lights..........

Or is it just that it originates from the Good all USofA..........:D

CC

:cool:

The 1100S has self cancelling indicators. The 1200 has I believe an electronic speedo. Mmmmm, put two and two together, does the 1200 has self cancelling indicators?
No use whatsoever to cable driven models I know:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have a lot of stuff from Kisan. It is run and owned by a couple of English guys. It looks like they have a UK distributor now although I have always just got the stuff from them direct at a discount over their published prices as they do offer a discount package for clubs.

coolcarbon said:
It also gives you the option to have the indicators as running lights..........

Or is it just that it originates from the Good all USofA..........:D

CC

:cool:

Are orange running lights legal ? I don't think that they are permitted in all countries .

As for origin US of A...... I can't imagine what you mean , surely we all know that all things American are simply the biggest, best and most desirable ;)

Yes I do forget to turn off the indicators, especially the left one cos the GPS blocks my view of it.

I've just fitted it. Its trivially easy to fit and to set up and it works.

perhaps you would like something(one) to:

indicate for you
steer for you
change gear for you
ride your bike for you?????????

Absolutely.

Of course when I were a lad we had manual advance/retard, kickstarts, oil leaks etc. Much as one make romanticise about the days of the Velocette, life moves on. I guess you have the same view about other safety matters like decent lighting?

This is what I use.

It is probably the most highly evolved piece of kit for the job and something I can't recommend too highly for everyone.

If you don't already have one, get one cos you don't know what you're missing.

Each to his own.

I like reducing the number of indicator switches by one - each orange switch is now an on/off toggle with a fallback in case I forget (sometimes I have to look at the road). I personally don't like the BMW system, but no-one else has to agree with me.

Its a thing I need to stop the Bloody left hand indicator coming on when I go for the Horn button.:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom