Thank you Dr Farkoff!

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I wanted to publicly thank Dr F for his recent help with my search for a replacement 1100 gearbox.

Not only did the good Doctor dig around his garage and locate a perfect replacement box for me, he also manufactured a custom-made wooden box to ensure it arrived safely. This must have taken a lot of time and effort. All this, whilst simultaneously sorting out a challenging issue on a Renault Megane....!

And the hefty price for all this? A bottle of Jamesons Whiskey.

Thanks Doctor, that was incredibly generous and very much appreciated. :thumb

Paul G

Attachments

• box 2.jpg
    box 2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 316
Nice one Doctor; now, about these warts ...

I wanted to publicly thank Dr F for his recent help with my search for a replacement 1100 gearbox.

Not only did the good Doctor dig around his garage and locate a perfect replacement box for me, he also manufactured a custom-made wooden box to ensure it arrived safely. This must have taken a lot of time and effort. All this, whilst simultaneously sorting out a challenging issue on a Renault Megane....!

And the hefty price for all this? A bottle of Jamesons Whiskey.

Thanks Doctor, that was incredibly generous and very much appreciated. :thumb

Paul G

Well done Doc
:beerjug:

Nice one Doctor; now, about these warts ...

:jes:jes:jes

yeah,
he is good like that.
...and most of it goes unnoticed as he's not one for making a fuss.

To the good Dr. :beerjug:

Here here . I thank him twice .

Sent from my me using Tapatalk

He helped me to find and buy a bike previously. He's a real gentleman. It's about time that Ukgser had a system of recognition for people that are constantly helping others. I propose the Dr F be awarded the title of "National Treasure" .

Back
Top Bottom