That calendar!

Surprised I've not seen it mentioned on Adv rider. The septics would love it :)

Whatton said:
Surprised I've not seen it mentioned on Adv rider. The septics would love it :)

...just for the record...there are certain 'issues and protocols' attached to selling the calendar over there........but things are being discussed at present...both with ADVrider and Breast Cancer Care

Matron said:
...just for the record...there are certain 'issues and protocols' attached to selling the calendar over there........but things are being discussed at present...both with ADVrider and Breast Cancer Care

Nice one :thumb

Pink Way Round

Sincere congratulations

Great Product, Great Cause, Great fun...........

Let's hope it takes on a life of it's own like the Pirelli series - Any plans for 2007 yet?

Good luck with the initiative

:beerjug:

no plans for 2007.........
its taken over enough of my 2005

Matron said:
no plans for 2007.........
its taken over enough of my 2005

Which reminds me - bloody hell M, that was a brilliant piece of organisation. To get all that done without driving yourself round the bend... words fail me. If I was wearing a hat I'd take it off to you.

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Like Trotsky said,

lots of people have given time and energy to the project but actually none of us has given Matron enough credit for all the co-ordination and organisation that she has put into it.

So Ms October:

Well Done!

:clap :beerjug: :clap

Recieved...

my calendar this morning, and would like to say how impressed I am by the hard work that must have been done to produce such an excellent calendar. Well Done ladies I take my hat off to you all, especially to Marion for organising the project.

Attachments

• rose.gif
    rose.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 236
thank you...thank you.....
myself and some of the calendar girls will be available for hugs and kisses at beauleui

Re: Recieved...

Mick_rw said:
my calendar this morning, and would like to say how impressed I am by the hard work that must have been done to produce such an excellent calendar. Well Done ladies I take my hat off to you all, especially to Marion for organising the project.

Ditto from me, excellent job by all, you should all be very proud of what you have achieved.

Calendar Girls....

Just received our calendars..........

.....absolutely superb effort by all concerned........

Thanks very much....

Cheers

Dutch

Thanks Matron - got our first batch this morning - hopefully we can shift these and a lot more over the next few months.

Absolutely brilliant calendars - sold a few already :)

thanks sharon
will put it on the pinkwayround site that you ar distributing....

will e mail you later today ...mr project manager.......xxx

I got mine!!

FANTASTIC!!! If you haven't got one yet, GET ONE, tossers

Top quality all round proper job, congrats to everyone involved!!

:bow :bow :clap :clap :clap :clap :rose :rose :rose
:beerjug:

Me brother peeked at our calendar this w/e and will be ordering one, snail mail to Denmark - he want's competition for the FHM one in their canteen :eek: likes your much better far more tasteful and humourous. :thumb

Keep buying it you GSers you know it makes sense ;)

The germans are pedalling hard on this one....

....all very vorschprung and all that ...but they obviously can't keep up!

cyclepassion_1.jpg

Now where's the humour in those pics eh.....bloody 'ell.......................................................................................................................................there's pushbikes there too :D

Back
Top Bottom