Wapping Well-known member Moderator Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 93,033 Reaction score 19,204 Location Wapping, London Jan 10, 2026 #1 No home is complete without the jousting version. Spotted in London E1 this morning.
Mzokk Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 17, 2004 Messages 5,327 Reaction score 3,519 Location Belfast NI Jan 10, 2026 #2 Oh that pointy bit could do some damage. You are Vlad the Impaler and I claim my 5 pounds
KMD Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 5,906 Reaction score 6,336 Location North Yorkshire Jan 10, 2026 #3 That’s a Ninja curtain pole if I’ve ever seen one !
adventuredon Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 13, 2010 Messages 7,536 Reaction score 925 Location Wandsworth, London Jan 10, 2026 #4 Mosque Topper
leadfarmer He / Him / That Fucker UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 5, 2015 Messages 13,446 Reaction score 5,668 Location Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France Jan 10, 2026 #5 It's probably been used in the execution of a crime and then dumped, I'm surprised it's not at the bottom of a river
It's probably been used in the execution of a crime and then dumped, I'm surprised it's not at the bottom of a river
The Other PaulG Still searching UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 1, 2004 Messages 9,419 Reaction score 4,512 Location Surrey, England Jan 13, 2026 #6 That’s a beaut. Did you nab it?
Redboots Member well-known UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 16, 2006 Messages 13,746 Reaction score 16,883 Location Deep in the Vosges du Nord Jan 13, 2026 #7 leadfarmer said: It's probably been used in the execution of a crime and then dumped, I'm surprised it's not at the bottom of a river Click to expand... Wood floats
leadfarmer said: It's probably been used in the execution of a crime and then dumped, I'm surprised it's not at the bottom of a river Click to expand... Wood floats
leadfarmer He / Him / That Fucker UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 5, 2015 Messages 13,446 Reaction score 5,668 Location Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France Jan 13, 2026 #8 Redboots said: Wood floats Click to expand... Concrete wellies
Pukmeister Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 17, 2005 Messages 21,309 Reaction score 8,979 Location Hampshire Jan 13, 2026 #9 Has a midget used it to pole vault over those railings ??