Todays offerings

Alte Wolf

Registered user
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
0
Location
Serbia
Well no prizes for guessing where I ended up today :D .. well it was a bright sunny day all be it a little on the cool side :rolleyes: :D

seefin.jpg


This one shows Slieve Binian, ....aint she lookin well ;)

binian.jpg


Slieve Meelmore
meelbeg.jpg


Ok for the purists then... no bike :rolleyes:

meelmore_beg.jpg


Another angle.

gs_meelmore.jpg


Thats your lot folks, hope you enjoyed our little corner of the world :beerjug:
 
Where are all the sheep Alte? You been scaring them again?

How do you keep that bike so feckin clean? Or is is just that I'm a lazy fecker?

:p
 
Boz said:
Looks good, pity the roads are so greasy at the moment! Was out yesterday, weather was beautiful, just dam cold!

Cheers

Nik

Hi Nik,

Them Ochill Hills draw in the dank, hows Callander, Strathyre, Lochernhead, Loch Tay lookin at the moment?

Miss them these days :( :)
 
Aidan1150 said:
...How do you keep that bike so feckin clean? Or is is just that I'm a lazy fecker?

:p

That Adobe Photo Shop works wonders with the Ol paintwork :eek: :D
 
You should try some of the roads round South Armagh some day. Lovely scenery round Mullaghbawn, Camlough, Meigh and Forkhill.

Then of course there's Slieve Gullion too, within the "Ring of Gullion" Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which has an 8 mile scenic drive up and around it .

Great roads for the GS. Maybe I should organise a wee ride out for some of the coming weekends. What do you think?
 
Aidan1150 said:
You should try some of the roads round South Armagh some day. Lovely scenery round Mullaghbawn, Camlough, Meigh and Forkhill.

Then of course there's Slieve Gullion too, within the "Ring of Gullion" Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which has an 8 mile scenic drive up and around it .

Great roads for the GS. Maybe I should organise a wee ride out for some of the coming weekends. What do you think?

Was down that direction a few months back :)

If you can organise a day like today you might get a few takers, me for one :beerjug:
 
Right. You're on.

I'm pretty busy the next few weekends, but I will plan out a run and see if we can get a few others interested.

:thumb
 
Today's offering

Hi Alte
You want to have been down round there yesterday No Blue Sky to be seen but plenty of the white stuff a good 5hrs walking catch you later in the week

Regd's K
 
Re: Today's offering

Klinger said:
Hi Alte
You want to have been down round there yesterday No Blue Sky to be seen but plenty of the white stuff a good 5hrs walking catch you later in the week

Regd's K

Wot like this ?
 

Attachments

  • me & steelo.jpg
    me & steelo.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 110
Re: Today's offering

Klinger said:
Hi Alte
You want to have been down round there yesterday No Blue Sky to be seen but plenty of the white stuff a good 5hrs walking catch you later in the week

Regd's K

Or even this :eek:
 

Attachments

  • caingorms.jpg
    caingorms.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 110
Hi Alte,

Nice photos as as usual. Went out early this morning -1 when I left the house!! spotted you on your way to Newcastle.

The joy of heated jackets and grips!!

:D
 
Mzokk said:
Hi Alte,

Nice photos as as usual. Went out early this morning -1 when I left the house!! spotted you on your way to Newcastle.

The joy of heated jackets and grips!!

:D

Hi M,

Yes just missed you at Mauds, had coffee with your two Kameraden. Apparently one of them is going to buy a GS now thanks to you :eek: :D

Well aint she purdy :beerjug:
 

Attachments

  • brace at spelga.jpg
    brace at spelga.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 99


Back
Top Bottom