Sly The Youngster.. Moderator Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 720 Reaction score 730 Location Yorkshire Mar 1, 2026 #1 Hello good forum users, Looking for a toolbox for a '21 GSA rack please? Like the Touratech ones but without their over inflated pricing
Hello good forum users, Looking for a toolbox for a '21 GSA rack please? Like the Touratech ones but without their over inflated pricing
DJ123 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 17, 2022 Messages 2,929 Reaction score 2,008 Location Berkshire Mar 1, 2026 #2 I got one of the cheap copies of eBay about 2 years ago. It's been all right! It works as well as i need it too. Whilst a bit fiddly to fit, it's been fine since installing. eBay Link
I got one of the cheap copies of eBay about 2 years ago. It's been all right! It works as well as i need it too. Whilst a bit fiddly to fit, it's been fine since installing. eBay Link
Sly The Youngster.. Moderator Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 720 Reaction score 730 Location Yorkshire Mar 1, 2026 #3 DJ123 said: I got one of the cheap copies of eBay about 2 years ago. It's been all right! It works as well as i need it too. Whilst a bit fiddly to fit, it's been fine since installing. eBay Link Click to expand... I had one but gave it away to a friend, thinking I'll never need it but I keep wishing I had it on the bike for day to day. Cheers, I'll grab one off that link. I remember lots of swear words when trying to fit them
DJ123 said: I got one of the cheap copies of eBay about 2 years ago. It's been all right! It works as well as i need it too. Whilst a bit fiddly to fit, it's been fine since installing. eBay Link Click to expand... I had one but gave it away to a friend, thinking I'll never need it but I keep wishing I had it on the bike for day to day. Cheers, I'll grab one off that link. I remember lots of swear words when trying to fit them
rossman999 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 21, 2015 Messages 875 Reaction score 114 Location Edinburgh Mar 2, 2026 #4 I have a touratech one in the garage that i took off my 1250 as it wont fit my 1300. It needs a bit of a clean up as its still depth of winter up here - whats a fair price if you are interested
I have a touratech one in the garage that i took off my 1250 as it wont fit my 1300. It needs a bit of a clean up as its still depth of winter up here - whats a fair price if you are interested
Burridge01 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 17, 2022 Messages 548 Reaction score 946 Location Basildon,England Mar 2, 2026 #5 rossman999 said: I have a touratech one in the garage that i took off my 1250 as it wont fit my 1300. It needs a bit of a clean up as its still depth of winter up here - whats a fair price if you are interested Click to expand... If Sly is sorted with his ebay jobby,I'd be interested in the box.
rossman999 said: I have a touratech one in the garage that i took off my 1250 as it wont fit my 1300. It needs a bit of a clean up as its still depth of winter up here - whats a fair price if you are interested Click to expand... If Sly is sorted with his ebay jobby,I'd be interested in the box.
Sly The Youngster.. Moderator Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 720 Reaction score 730 Location Yorkshire Mar 4, 2026 #6 rossman999 said: I have a touratech one in the garage that i took off my 1250 as it wont fit my 1300. It needs a bit of a clean up as its still depth of winter up here - whats a fair price if you are interested Click to expand... Ah I missed this one. Let me pop you a DM
rossman999 said: I have a touratech one in the garage that i took off my 1250 as it wont fit my 1300. It needs a bit of a clean up as its still depth of winter up here - whats a fair price if you are interested Click to expand... Ah I missed this one. Let me pop you a DM
Sly The Youngster.. Moderator Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 720 Reaction score 730 Location Yorkshire Mar 4, 2026 #7 DJ123 said: I got one of the cheap copies of eBay about 2 years ago. It's been all right! It works as well as i need it too. Whilst a bit fiddly to fit, it's been fine since installing. eBay Link Click to expand... Thanks pal, just ordered one of these. Funny how much they charge for a Touratech sticker
DJ123 said: I got one of the cheap copies of eBay about 2 years ago. It's been all right! It works as well as i need it too. Whilst a bit fiddly to fit, it's been fine since installing. eBay Link Click to expand... Thanks pal, just ordered one of these. Funny how much they charge for a Touratech sticker