Unmarked 1250 GS Police bike on A49 today

Fluffmeister

I think I'm a Guzzista now
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Spotted on the A49 just south of Sandiway services, with his blues on and having a chat with two biker mates on Adventure bikes.

Not seen them on such a steed before, last unmarked bike I saw in the area was a VFR1200, so if you are down that neck of the woods and have a Black 1250 GS with full luggage (blending in tactics ) in your mirrors, probably best to exercise discretion.

Mind you, plenty of loons and idiots on all manner of bikes today that probably needed a “chat”.

Marked bikes were out on the A49 all day yesterday along with the Van, apparently they are doing a "dark visor" campaign.
F#ck them and their Dark Visor campaign....

They can take my loud exhaust.........but they'll never take my Dark Visor (said with a deep Scottish accent)

Sent by an Android

I know some folk might think of Ireland as a bit of a backwater, and there might be some truth to that. But I thank God every day that we've not yet gone down the route of dark visor or loud pipe campaigns here.
And that there's still places we can go where we can make reasonably swift progress and enjoy the things biking has to offer.
I recall biking in the the Lake District a while back and it really felt like we just toured from 30 zone to 40 zone and back again. Maybe I just didn't know where to go. Hopefully so.

Black GS in Hampshire as well, often seen on A272…

They had an unmarked GS here in Lancashire a few years ago, then last year I noticed they'd acquired another when helping out at a BikeSafe course.

lol going after the porsche just because he pushed a tiny bit of first gear out of the junction?

Jesus Christ

“Sir, looks like you were enjoying yourself for a split second back there.”

it'll be an easy nick -

that road (A54) used to be NSL then the virtual signalling H/S hand wringing doo gooders decided it should be 50 even though nothing has changed and NSL is fine-

there's very little NSL in Cheshire on one, two and three numbered A roads and some B roads all 50/40

even new sections built to mway standard are 60 and 50 (m6/m56 link road)

and we've just let it happen - brain washed by speed kills mantra and nanny knows best state

it'll be an easy nick -

that road (A54) used to be NSL then the virtual signalling H/S hand wringing doo gooders decided it should be 50 even though nothing has changed and NSL is fine-

there's very little NSL in Cheshire on one, two and three numbered A roads and some B roads all 50/40

even new sections built to mway standard are 60 and 50 (m6/m56 link road)

and we've just let it happen - brain washed by speed kills mantra and nanny knows best state
Emissions and net zero, feck all else.

unmarked Black GS & Black XR1000 in Inverary centre carpark a few weeks ago, very sneaky, got to be careful

Back
Top Bottom