Urban seat

Lumpy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi , just got myself a nice Urban , Happy but the seat has a small nick in it . Its actually not that bad but really catches my eye every time . Has anyone replaced there seat , meaning had it recovered . And kept the original cover and would like to sell it … I know it’s a long shot .

Hi , just got myself a nice Urban , Happy but the seat has a small nick in it . Its actually not that bad but really catches my eye every time . Has anyone replaced there seat , meaning had it recovered . And kept the original cover and would like to sell it … I know it’s a long shot .
No - but I do have a rather nice two-tone (black and white) OEM seat that I'd be willing to part with. PM me if interested...

IMG_6371.JPG
IMG_6371.JPG

I’ve got a brown scrambler seat cover. Removed when I had the seat recovered in black alcantara. It’s the tall version so would fit your Urban. Pm me if it’s of any use please.

Wow that’s a great lookin Terban … Thanks I would like to keep the red/ orange look

Back
Top Bottom