What colour is yours?

Colour me .....

Purpleish brown or possibly pinky green with a tangerine trace.

Guess you've foxed the almighty with that question. The plug could be plain black or more likely light brown, why do you want to know, will it clash with your spanners or something?

Old Scurrell gets in on everything doesn't he, must be like me a sad git.

But then I am off with a bad back!

No offence Scurrell, nice to know theres some one else that lives in St.Ives, I used to live in Huntingdon so I know what you are going through; its so dam flat out that way.

Have you tried the RIDE magazine test route yet? Abbots Ripton way and beyond, bit of a laugh but no real hills to speak of.

Re: Colour me .....

The Mechanic said:
Old Scurrell gets in on everything doesn't he, must be like me a sad git.

I do my best. But as I say, my bike hasn't, and never had, a cat-code plug.

But then I am off with a bad back!

And I'm off without a job. :(

No offence Scurrell, nice to know theres some one else that lives in St.Ives, I used to live in Huntingdon so I know what you are going through; its so dam flat out that way.

Have you tried the RIDE magazine test route yet? Abbots Ripton way and beyond, bit of a laugh but no real hills to speak of.

Be fair. In some places on that route the altitude increases by at least 3 feet. :D

Scurrell

I will not be working again until September, old contract expired, new one starts (hopefully please God) then....Don't fancy shelf stacking at Tescos yet, but it will help to pay me bar bill if it comes to it.

Back
Top Bottom