What no ride outs or camping?

squid

Reaction score
I've not had much time to log on lately and even less to ride the bike, thought I'd see what you lot have organised but can't see much:augie

No Sunday rides outs or weekend camps?

I've not had much time to log on lately and even less to ride the bike, thought I'd see what you lot have organised but can't see much:augie

No Sunday rides outs or weekend camps?

Make some time dude, and organise something.............
Saves me doing it.....:augie

Timpo.

Unfortunately Rob I used up all my potential camping 'passes' with an 11 day trip road trip without Louise in May and the planned Skye trip, also without her, in August. Got a probable 2/3 day Lake District trip together end of August ( bike/car not sure) and then a probable 1 week winter Sun holiday together in October.

With all of that and the week in Vegas 6 months ago I doubt i'll be able to do much more now because all my leave, 'passes' and funds have gone. :eek:

Unfortunately Rob I used up all my potential camping 'passes' with an 11 day trip road trip without Louise in May and the planned Skye trip, also without her, in August. Got a probable 2/3 day Lake District trip together end of August ( bike/car not sure) and then a probable 1 week winter Sun holiday together in October.

With all of that and the week in Vegas 6 months ago I doubt i'll be able to do much more now because all my leave, 'passes' and funds have gone. :eek:

A lot of us seem to be in the same boat at the moment, perhaps we need to start a lotto sindicate or something:blast

Who wears the trousers in your house ?:D

I was waiting just to see exactly how long it would be before you came along with that comment...surprised it took you so long ..... too busy changes nappies to post sooner? :upyou

Mmmmmmmmmmm, nice outside , think I might go for a ride on my bike ........what you up to Phil ?

At least I know its Hayley who wears them in my house:D unlike you two :D

put it this way:D

this is Alison words not mind,:D:D
"i'd like to see the day when one of use told the other your not that":D:D

anyway
i'll be up for a weekend away camping before the summer ends , might invole doing some off roading to reach camping area;);):beer:

I wear the trousers in my house and she does the ironing.

It's just if I missed the birth she would iron the trousers with me in them:handbag:D

Anyway, it was too wet last weekend and too hot this weekend:hide

I'll check the weather and look for an excuse for next weekend now...

Anyway, it was too wet last weekend and too hot this weekend:hide

I'll check the weather and look for an excuse for next weekend now...

blimey there is just no pleasing some people. I think the "Warm" weather is fantastic. :clap

I remember hot as 49c in Las Vegas a few years back. When the rubber is melting on your shoes and you can cook eggs on rocks.. thats hot baby yeah! :roll

Back
Top Bottom