scottish bike show

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

After saying that I won't go back, I'm needing a pair of boots. So I'm going...:rolleyes:

Anyone else from these parts?

After saying that I won't go back, I'm needing a pair of boots. So I'm going...:rolleyes:

Anyone else from these parts?

Yes, I'll be going on the Saturday (I can actually walk there from home, but I'll probably take a car in case I buy something).

I won't be taking a bike trailer though !

Its the "Log Cabin Lunch Meeting" on the Sunday - but I think one of my girls is in a horse riding competition so "Transport Department (and Sponsor)" isn't allowed out to play.

Aye nae doobt Ah'll toddle alang.....:) I'll probably be accompanied by my son who passed his Direct Access in October of last year and then bought himself a Hornet 600. I think we'll take a car. Wandering around Ingliston in bike kit always gets me too hot.

Funny....we were just talking about this at the table tonight.....seeing guys dressed in leathers and carrying lids getting out of cars in the car park and going into the show. Of course, they might have been going in to take a test ride or have a wee shottie on a supermoto.......:mmmm

Hoping to go this year (probably Saturday) as I was snowed off last time round. I'll have one or both sons with me so I'll be travelling in the yellow peril.

dunard

Motogp is on the Saturday so probably go on the Sunday

Saw these boots Heir Kimmel on www.defeatedarmysurplus.com:rolleyes:

oji1553.jpg

So.............. can we park our bikes in your garden? :nenau How much is the "shuttle bus" to the show? Al :augie

Why not !

I'll even move the Land Rover out of the garage so that the bikes can go inside.

I'll be taking a Ford Focus Estate - so three seats available (neighbour Tom will be coming as well).

I walked to the Royal Highland Show one year - its not far but the long dusty track adjacent to the Airport fence is a bit of a pain on foot.

I am usually outside waiting for the show to open - less crowded early on.

(I suspect you were'nt being serious, but the offer is there).

Bob.

Lippy and I are going to the show for the same reason as your self need new boots.

Ian and Sue:moped: :moped:

I'll be there on Sunday morning. Hopefully at 9am as I'll be bringing the kids and want to avoid the worst of the crowds.

But as I'll be at the Scotland V Ireland rugby match the day before, it may be a bit difficult to get our of bed early! :rolleyes: :beer:

Kai

We're Going Saturday.

Will be there Saturday at opening time - hope it's better than last year though:nenau - if not, then it'll probably be the last for a while!!

Cheers.................grizzly:beer:

I'm afraid I will miss it this year. I have to go to Ireland for the weekend so will be supping on Guinness and oysters instead of salivating over the new Ducati or whatever. Enjoy.

Arcboutant wrote:-
"one has a ticket for the Saturday too "

Well Alan, so has one, so one may well see one aboot the place, as well as some of you other ones!!!!!

BB

I'm afraid I will miss it this year. I have to go to Ireland for the weekend so will be supping on Guinness and oysters instead of salivating over the new Ducati or whatever. Enjoy.

Hopefully there will be some Italian manufacturers there - they all avoided the NEC Bike Show (saving their energies for Milan).

Of course - I just go for the Classic Bikes :rob

Back
Top Bottom