The Run To The Hills Pre Run..Run

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
Me and sugarcube went looking for some more tracks to keep those coming to The Run To The Hills happy.... and you will be:thumb2

loads of new stuff.... some easy some not so easy.... and a couple far from anyway easy at all:)

tracks all over the place just a few snaps untill Errol comes along with his new Gadget:augie

Attachments

• first views.jpg
    first views.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 158
oh yes! cant wait, some more of that weather and itll be some day, and if not sure wtfeck, looks very dry hope your throwing in a few wet bits, more pics please

oh yes! cant wait, some more of that weather and itll be some day, and if not sure wtfeck, looks very dry hope your throwing in a few wet bits, more pics please

we have just the bit for you Will... you may regret sayin more wet bits:augie

We found another Lough where we could ride around.. a bit slippy at some points

Attachments

• loughs.jpg
    loughs.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 160
you can just about see Errol as a dot in the distance:D

Attachments

• errol distance s.jpg
    errol distance s.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 157
  • errol distance close up.jpg
    errol distance close up.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 156
so did ye get a route sorted or is it a bit lets try down this way?

not fully sorted... we have all the tracks we need.... but we have to sort out how to do the route in the best order and try to find ways around for the difficult bits for those with less or first time off road experience.

the track with all the puddles is now even harder.... only gods like kyle could do it with road tyres now;)

the track with all the puddles is now even harder.... only gods like kyle could do it with road tyres now;)

while what you say is unquestionably true:rolleyes: we may never know.
i will have swmbo with me so will be mostly sticking to road runs............mostly:augie

Back
Top Bottom