Husky 610 TE Info Required

snoopy

I'm trying to find a database of info on the 2000~ model bike. I've got the option to buy one rather cheap and I'm bloody well going to do it, however I've no idea what problems to look for on the Husky. :nenau

Tried advrider, thumpertalk, google and the search goes on.

:nenau :nenau :nenau

Don't do it Snoppy not if your serious about going to Morocco on it.My mates got a 410 and it's a pain in the arse but when it goes it goes to unreliable:(
Have a look at thumpertalk there's a husky forum:thumb2

he's not wrong

Don't do it Snoppy not if your serious about going to Morocco on it.My mates got a 410 and it's a pain in the arse but when it goes it goes to unreliable:(
Have a look at thumpertalk there's a husky forum:thumb2

pile of pap, that why its cheap. heavy, unreliable and just not nice. buy anything with an LC4 motor and you'll be laughing. think about it
orange bikes racing the Dakar = Loads
blue/white&yellow at Dakar = 0 - none- nothing - zilch.
i rest my case,

Been there done that, had a CBR 600 courtesy bike for ten weeks while they waited for a new rear brake master cylinder.
Far better bikes for the cash Snoop.
If it's the Eleccy start one they are pap and slow, and really heavy. If it's the pure off road left kick start only version, it's a hoot to ride, wheelie off the throttle in third ace piece bike, that's still crap cause they rattle themselves to pieces. In a 40 mile ride mine would loosen all the carb screws and exhaust bolts.

You've only yourself to blame for doing something daft, you have been warned!!!!!!:thumb2

Good choice :thumb2 :thumb2

How much you want to spend. There are tons of cheap off roaders. Husabergs are available for £1700-£2000. Really want an 04 but some 53's like mine are 04 models.
Xr 400s can be had for silly money, starting can be an issue but a well sorted one is a great machine. Dr's, yamaha, anything like that will be cheap and easy to source.
Don't dismiss the 2 strokes either if you just want to play locally.
Decide what you want it for, then come back for further consultation :D

Well, none of them because I want to tour it further afield then the 1150. The DR650 seems the best bet and I'm going after another that's popped up...

Back
Top Bottom