Off road course in Wales

al_burnett

Have just spoken to world of BMW in wales and they tell me that there is 4 spaces for this weekends course. If you want to get yourself booked on it call 08000 131 282.
There may even be a fifth space at a discount since I seem to have managed to damage a tendon in my right arm. Ouch. They say that this late my cancellation charge is 100%, so make me an offer and you might just get it cheap! 07970 987030.

Have just spoken to world of BMW in wales and they tell me that there is 4 spaces for this weekends course. If you want to get yourself booked on it call 08000 131 282.
There may even be a fifth space at a discount since I seem to have managed to damage a tendon in my right arm. Ouch. They say that this late my cancellation charge is 100%, so make me an offer and you might just get it cheap! 07970 987030.

Sorry to hear your likely to miss the course Al.
Did you try deffering your course for a later date? What did they say?:nenau

Too late for that now, seems that this close to the course its a 100% cancellation charge. Although they say they will get back to me and I am hopeful that something can be donw. Was hoping to do the course prior to going on trip in May, nothing before then available anyway.

if its a case of having to pay anyway, will eat nurofen/paracetamol/ibuprofen like smarties and do it anyway. Just would have been nicer to be able to do it without excrutiating pain every time I try and indicate etc.

Back
Top Bottom