Ship jumping

Mullabrack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Due to Mr Nick Marshall (yes,he has struck again!!) im about to jump from the relative safety of a GS1150 to the unknown 990 Adventure.Anybody done likewise and if so what have i let myself in for:blast

ship jumping

Due to Mr Nick Marshall (yes,he has struck again!!) im about to jump from the relative safety of a GS1150 to the unknown 990 Adventure.Anybody done likewise and if so what have i let myself in for:blast

did the same about 3 yeas ago but had an ex mr marshall ktm 950adv ,great bike, shorter service intervals ,better off road, not so much dealer back up,went to gibralter on mine never had any probs ,covered 3.5 k came back sold it and bought another 1200gs ,just sold that and bought an HP2 ,i dont think you will be dissapointed

Sugarcube went a similar route last year Mullabrack, except he got a 950SE. A mad yoke altogether with Akra pipes, but great craic to ride. He loves it and I don't think he will be back in the GS fold anytime soon, although he is still a member here.

Here he is in action in Donegal last weekend. Bloody hooligan. :augie :D :D

Attachments

• ktm.jpg
    ktm.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 314
Thanks for the replys guys.Going to England on Monday to meet Mr Marshall.He is part exing my GS so we are doing the swop over somewhere north of Birmingham!! Looking forward to the change as even though i loved the GS (only had it from November)i think im still to attached to my sportier side.I have read a lot of negative stories on some forums regarding reliability issues but im hoping they are all mostly sh**te!! Anyway,i know the owner of N Irelands only KTM dealer but i hope not to be talking to him to often..

As for the KTM forum on the "other" side,well,apart from 1 or 2 guys it seems quite dead.Even though i may not have a GS for much longer i think i will stay around here for a while longer and like Nick(although never that bad!) i don't keep my bikes to often so next step will probably be a GS12,R1,GSXR,CBR.Ah,bollox,decisions,decisions:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom