here's the photos from the weekend away, as promised

loueye

Reaction score
heres a few photos from my trip to scotland at the weekend, 1012 miles in total along with great weather = great weekend.

Picture035.jpg

all loaded up and ready to go

Picture036.jpg

bacon butties along loch lomond along with a fresh brew.

Picture043.jpg

another brew with a view in Glencoe

Picture044.jpg

Three sisters near the isle of Skye.

Picture046.jpg

my campsite for the night, what a view to wake upto.
Picture049.jpg

isle of skye

Picture054.jpg
and again

Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture061.jpg
Ben Eighe

Picture065.jpg

road to Balmoral

Picture067.jpg
road to balmoral

Picture068.jpg
andagain

Envious.
Looks like an ideal way to spend the first holiday of the year.
Meanwhile, I'm in Norfolk in the car with the family doging caravans....:mcgun

Did you save the route? I'm free for two weeks and shall need to test the DR650 out...

That route looks brilliant!

Andy

Great pics + a kit question

Hi Ronno,

You lucky so and so, that trip looks great, and you certaibly don't get those roads in the home counties and midlands!

Looking at the rear view pic og your ADV fully loaded, I am intrigued by the bottle holders, is that something you have done? or is it an accessory part?

Please let me know.

Cheers

PaulBDE

:beer:

Hi Ronno,

You lucky so and so, that trip looks great, and you certaibly don't get those roads in the home counties and midlands!

Looking at the rear view pic og your ADV fully loaded, I am intrigued by the bottle holders, is that something you have done? or is it an accessory part?

Please let me know.

Cheers

PaulBDE

:beer:

Paul,

The bike actually belongs to Loueye. Ronno just copied the image in his post to comment on it.

Paul,

The bike actually belongs to Loueye. Ronno just copied the image in his post to comment on it.
the bottle racks are from a push bike shop.the sameones you find on a cycle,they just bolt on and off the rack. cheapand cheerful.

Paul,

Cheers, Aidan. Just when I get a wee bit of praise, you pull the rug from under me...:(

Cracking pic's, a man at one with nature...Tell you what Lou I hardly recognised the bike at first with both wheels on the ground :)

Back
Top Bottom