Beta Alp 4.0

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks, has any of you have or had a Beta Alp 4.0?
It has a Suzuki DR350S engine with electric start.
Any info will be gratefully received.
Timpo.

good for trails

beta are now well built, it's quite a small bike as its mainly aimed at trail riders. I prefere the gas gas version but it only has a trials bike engine so is restricted on the road.
if your over 5 1/2 foot tall i'd go for a drz or honda xl.

why you lookin at the beta.:eek:

Not quite the same but....

I've recently bought an 07 Beta Rev3 250 trials & the build quality is excellent - it certainly crashes far better than my aged body:blast and has had to several times this weekend with no ill effects - except to me :(

Ade

It's not for me Syco, it's for Sarah Teach and she's smaller than me at just under 5'3" so we're not looking for a tall seat height and the road gearing with a four stroke 350 engine will be perfect.
Timpo.

second thought

how about the 250 AJP. has an xr 250 lump with leccy boot, cheap as chips and from what i gather bombproof. well worth a look. i still go for the gasgas pampera, light as a feather, if you give john shirt jnr at gasgas a call i'm sure he would do you a deal you can't beat. i sold a few a couple of years ago, under 3k new and totaly bulletproof, cos the weigh in at about 80kg they are oh so easy off road, simple to look after and cheap on bits. i know its a stroker but oh so very nice.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom