New Owner!

Mullabrack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just collected my KTM 990 Adventure from Nick Marshall yesterday(top bloke) and rode home 350 miles.If this is'nt the complete m/cycle well i'll be damned.I thought the GS was good but this is a relevation.Power,handling and ATTITUDE!! Can't see me back on a GS for a while (although its a top bike as well) but the futures bright and definately orange (until it all goes wrong;) )

Anyone else feel the same or should i get me coat:bounce1

Just collected my KTM 990 Adventure from Nick Marshall yesterday(top bloke) and rode home 350 miles.If this is'nt the complete m/cycle well i'll be damned.I thought the GS was good but this is a relevation.Power,handling and ATTITUDE!! Can't see me back on a GS for a while (although its a top bike as well) but the futures bright and definately orange (until it all goes wrong;) )

Anyone else feel the same or should i get me coat:bounce1

Sorry cant agree fully, the seat is terrible, vibrations are bad over a long distance, fuel filling with 2 caps is just b***cks, steering lock is worse than most sports bikes , the fueling issue at slow speed is awful, no factory heated grips.
Other than that I agree its lighter, faster more nimble but there are many other bikes which can do all that.

But two fillers are great when you have a tank-bag on and can still put fuel in !!!

seat is great and suspension is better too :thumb2

Futures Bright :D :D

Back
Top Bottom