off road playtime.

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
myself, flipfly and a few mates are heading out to Rhayder in mid wales on sunday. We are going to Toms Farm which i'm told is 1000acres of trails etc, costs a tenner for the day and has just about all the natural hazzards you could ever want. If any of you guys fancy a blat on your Pogo let me know and we could meet up.:D

I've heard that Tom's farm is closed at the moment, I beleive he is doing some "hotel time" by HMS. Something to do with receiving government money for cattle he hadn't got. :blast

Hope you wern't too out of breath last night running after your son on his quad, made us chuckle :D

I've heard that Tom's farm is closed at the moment, I beleive he is doing some "hotel time" by HMS. Something to do with receiving government money for cattle he hadn't got. :blast

Hope you wern't too out of breath last night running after your son on his quad, made us chuckle :D

Nope...he got 6 weeks for that and it was around March time.

The latest is a family in a 4x4 got hurt up there and HSE is investigating i think.

A family in a 4x4 tho!!:mmmm :mmmm

what can i say

the guys good enough to open his land for people to play on so they should know that if they hurt themselves it their own fault. pisses me off sometimes.:thedummy well we're going up there see what the crack is when we get there:thumb

knackered

can't wait until i can let the tether go and trust him not to go like a loon:augie fat chance though as he's his fathers son:blast

Back
Top Bottom