3rd Party Bluetooth gear for Helmets

Mike Werner

Cloggie amongst Frogs
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've finally finished the 2nd report on Bluetooth gear for helmets (the first being those from helmet manufacturers)

This report is on all intercom manufacturers and headset gear that is to be used on motorcycle helmets, plus accessories.

I've tried to put compatibility with Zumo and Rider, but it's not easy to find out that kind of info, so if you know, let me know.

3rd Party Bluetooth Gear

Mike, let me be the first to thank you for posting this, a lot of work on your part I'm sure, but very worthwhile for anyone struggling with making an informed choice. A question for you regarding the Scala Rider, when you say GPS - No, what exactly do you mean please?

JDH

....and let me be the second to thank you, following my post about Bluetooth headsets this is a very useful article :thumb

Mike, let me be the first to thank you for posting this, a lot of work on your part I'm sure, but very worthwhile for anyone struggling with making an informed choice. A question for you regarding the Scala Rider, when you say GPS - No, what exactly do you mean please?

JDH

Thanks. I've been reading reports that the Scala is cutting out GPS conversations, and doesn't really work properly. I need to check out their new Riders, maybe they solved the problem, but that's why I set the GPS to "No", that it shouldn't be used for GPS Bluetooth.

Back
Top Bottom