Antrim Coast Road...

Room 101

Reaction score
James and I took a run up the Antrim Coast Road on Saturday...

The weather was so good Scotland felt just a short swim away...

Beautiful scenery and hardly a car in site once we were past Cushendun.. made it to Torr Head only 12 miles from Scotland at that point... we could even see a building on the other side.. bit remote to say the least... are there roads that far down the Mull of Kintyre...???

Even bumped into Alte Wolffs brother n partner (Batman) out on his n hers Hogs...:augie

What a lovely day out... :thumb2

Attachments

• TorrHead.jpg
    TorrHead.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 205
James and I took a run up the Antrim Coast Road on Saturday...

The weather was so good Scotland felt just a short swim away...

Beautiful scenery and hardly a car in site once we were past Cushendun.. made it to Torr Head only 12 miles from Scotland at that point... we could even see a building on the other side.. bit remote to say the least... are there roads that far down the Mull of Kintyre...???

Even bumped into Alte Wolffs brother n partner (Batman) out on his n hers Hogs...:augie

What a lovely day out... :thumb2

Was out on my 12 with a 12GSA, a VFR and a blackbird on Saturday - met two 1150s just after Carrick - was it you two?

only 12 miles from Scotland at that point... we could even see a building on the other side.. bit remote to say the least...

are there roads that far down the Mull of Kintyre?

There are indeed, mostly single track right at the bottom and up the east side of Kintyre...... been down there many times....:D

Great pics BTW...must get over to the 'Green Isle' again soon..:thumb

Nice Photies. Tis lovely up there some nice runs over the Antrim Plateau inland and down towards Newtown Crommelin if you really want to be out in the wilds:)

I'll be up there next week, biking and walking, over Orra More and the Glenarrif area.
I agree with Kyle ssssshhhhhh.:)

Back
Top Bottom