Benone Strand

Betty Swollocks

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went for a wee run along Benone Strand this afternoon........ beware... the sand is soft in places

Attachments

• IMGP0140 copy.jpg
    IMGP0140 copy.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 394
  • IMGP0136 copy.jpg
    IMGP0136 copy.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 392
Thats not Benone - Thats Magilligan :rob

Yur right Blobbs. I joined at Benone, rode round to Magilliagan and my mate on his new KTM couldnt get up the 'donkey slide' at Magilligan pier, so we had to double back.

Yur well intae the axle there boy, did it take much tay get her out ?

2 XXL men......... and absolutely no help from the American who was quite keen to take sneaky photos of us making fools of ourselves. The KTM got stuck as well, it was brand new on Saturday, so I didnt feel so bad. I was fecked by that stage, so couldnt be arsed taking any more photies.

Well bogged indeed B.S. What an awful thing to do to a beautiful bike. :blast :) :)

Aiden, I took the ferry over to Donegall, back wheel caked in sand. Felt like wheel balance was out and riding on knobblies. 5 mins with a power wash at a petrol station and the baby looked and drove like new again. Well worth it, just for the new experience of getting off road.

OK Hilhound..... bite the bullet and post us your pics of the 'not so perfect' Scotland trip you are just back from. I hear you had an encounter with the AA
(and I dont mean the anti-drinkning people)

At least the recovery vehicle matched the bike!!! And what a beautiful place to break down. As mentioned in another thread, big thanks to Motorrad Central in Glasgow for getting me on the road again the next day.

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 250
Did you get sand in your Betty Swollocks?

Nice pics all the same

Loudpedal

Back
Top Bottom