A pleasure to find you

Titch

Reaction score
First post to the forum and what a great place!:) :)

I have had a GS from new for over three years now but have only recently found UKGSer forums. After having had a look at various threads, I think I have learnt more about the possiblities that my bike has, than I ever did from any magazine. Just reading things about your own bike makes you really feel as if you have something special and are part of a special group of people who enjoy the same things that you do. GS what a wonderful bike!! I wouldn't have anything else.

Well this is just a short hello to fellow GS rides and a pleasure to find you!
:) :)

Titch said:
After having had a look at various threads, I think I have learnt more about the possiblities that my bike has, than I ever did from any magazine.

Bet you've learnt quite a bit about some of the other members too, but please don't hold it against us!! :D

Welcome to the madhouse. :beerjug:

Titch said:
First post to the forum and what a great place!:) :)

I have had a GS from new for over three years now but have only recently found UKGSer forums. After having had a look at various threads, I think I have learnt more about the possiblities that my bike has, than I ever did from any magazine. Just reading things about your own bike makes you really feel as if you have something special and are part of a special group of people who enjoy the same things that you do. GS what a wonderful bike!! I wouldn't have anything else.

Well this is just a short hello to fellow GS rides and a pleasure to find you!

Did you see the "Wallet Health Warning" on the way in?
:beerjug:

Titch said:
After having had a look at various threads, I think I have learnt more about the possiblities that my bike has, than I ever did from any magazine.

dont believe a word they say, this is a sect - you wait they´ll start trying to sell you fictitious spare parts and next thing you know, they´ll have yer house...

only solution - leave the country

Back
Top Bottom