Next Sunday

Uinneag

Anyone fancy a run doon tae G.C.'s new venture for a wee bit o scran:nenau
Blast roon Strontain

Ocht up ferrit

Awww :thedummy

Can you no' wait a couple o' weeks. I'm oot o the country for the next 2 Saturdays...:(

We could just dae a wee recce and a tasting tae see if it is to a standard suitable for a visit of a Super Mod

We could just dae a wee recce and a tasting tae see if it is to a standard suitable for a visit of a Super Mod

I'm only haudin' the big boys' jaikits the noo.

You're quite correct of course. Nearly the end of May before anyone gets in to sample the grub from here isnae good enough...

Have a good run :thumb2

What time you thinkin Johnny...?

Lunchtime :augie

Tash wants it tae be changed tae the Sunday so she can go
I was just trying tae save a pound or two as she works on Saturdays:(

I'd Better check wi G.C. and if that not poss go tae the Lochy whit say ye serfs
I'll hae a word wi Mr Crowe:augie about the wee affroad bit he done a coupla years ago up Strontain

Mmmmm.......... a chance to meet:
His Royal Hugeness (his ar5e - no his todger :blast ) ,
Her Royal Loveliness ( :rose ) and
Graham Norton :)ymca ) in one day-------------

Can't miss out on that kind of social event :thumb

Is GC laying on cucumber sandwiches? :nenau

Al :thumb2

So it's noo Sat or Sunday and a very loose Lunchtime.....at the Inn or Lochy...:blast

Giz a clue....which perm ye goin fer...:D

Giz a clue....which perm ye goin fer...:D

This one......... (no a bad pic, mind ;) )..... and we were treated to lunch :thumb2

..... it is a perm, isn't it? :nenau

Al :D

Attachments

• Resize of 07-May-035.JPG
    Resize of 07-May-035.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 388
I'll get you at play time...and that fekkin Camera is dooooomed to a life of permanent darkness...up yer arse!

He sent me a pm ca'in me a fanny we'll gang up on him:bash

He'll kiss my Royal ring afore the days oot:ymca :thumb2 :D

I'll get you at play time...and that fekkin Camera is dooooomed to a life of permanent darkness...up yer arse!

Well, that's nice :( .......... and I thought is was a good pic :confused:

found another of ye, though.................

Attachments

• furtive.jpg
    furtive.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 386
He sent me a pm ca'in me a fanny we'll gang up on him:bash

:jes

Thanks for that.............. that's tonight's sleep gone :blast

(how are you getting on with that bridal? :nenau )

Al :thumb

:thumb That'll be the last shot his Camera'll be takin before it gets lodged in the darkness....:D

Midday-ish, at the Inn it is then.....get the table next te the ONLY windea booked...I need to see what I'm chewin...:D

I spoke to hismaj the night, Table ate booked Sunday 20th May 2 toushand n seven, might even book table nein n awe.
We will go around a Loch, n up a hill n over some gravel n then have a bit o a blast on some twisties. It’s the same run I did last year. So please, 1- make sure that you have petrol :mmmm and 2- it can be a muddy track, a tad challenging, but in the world of GSing, n off-roading, It’s just a tad harder than a gravel carpark. Cept the views are better. Ask Rev Chuck or Trev. (Where is that photo ) :D :augie :D
I know why hismaj wants to come the now, he’s got knobblies on., n he kens that oor superdooper Mod is away on holiday and wont be there to show hismaj up. Is there an "Eye right" smilie?:D

The crack o noon it is then.

Back
Top Bottom