Oh my god ..

Trippy

I've just realised its less than 2 months away and we haven't had details of any off road rides.
Shouldn't we have started asking lots of questions by now?

Will there be a beginners ride?
Will I need TK's?
Will we get to ride on the hills?
Where will we be having lunch?
What will we be having for lunch?

Come on we need to know!

Trippy it's a sad fact that you, like I am, are single and unnattached, and about the only thing we are looking forward to this summer is the Hograost, but I'm not wondering about the ride outs, I'm wondering if there will be any unnatached lady bikers there:)

Trippy it's a sad fact that you, like I am, are single, WELSH and unnattached, and about the only thing we are looking forward to this summer is the Hograost, QUOTE]

Dickieboy, you sad fecker:D :D :D ;)

LOL Trippy.
Dickie, don't let him bring you down, there maybe single biker ladies there:rose :angel
Paging Mr Steptoe:steptoe
If you are doing your Novice offroad ride again:thumb2
My wife has told me we ARE going on it:rolleyes:
So if you could please confirm and stop her nagging at me :augie
For anyone who wasn't on it last year, My Missus really really enjoyed the craic and the company:thumb2
As did all of us:thumb2
Even the MUD Monkey TRIPPY:spitfire :spitfire ...

Attachments

• MVC-901F.JPG
    MVC-901F.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 381
PLEASE STOP RIGHT THERE !!!!!!!

I have agreed with Steptoe (Neil) that only FIRST TIMERS will be going with him, this is most IMPORTANT.

As I have organised a GUIDE for the true off roaders.

Please FIRST TIMERS ONLY WITH NEIL (STEPTOE)

As it was very enbarrassing last year as only 2 riders went on the guided ride and 25/30 went with steptoe.

The guide PAUL STURGESS has 30 years PLAIN RIDING under his belt, hes 60 years old and a true gentleman willing to give his time.

SO 1st TIMERS with NEIL please only.

BAKES

I have agreed with Steptoe (Neil) that only FIRST TIMERS will be going with him, this is most IMPORTANT.

As I have organised a GUIDE for the true off roaders.

The guide PAUL STURGESS has 30 years PLAIN RIDING under his belt, hes 60 years old and a true gentleman willing to give his time.

BAKES

Sounds good to me :thumb2

Ooh I can't wait.

Good call Bakes, looks like I get to go and play with Steptoe :bounce1

Most important as theres lots of NEWBIES to GSing that need the chance of 1st time offroading, not to be put off by folks that can do it.

6X (Percy) has offered a ROAD run, could do with a second road run or a FORD run !

6X (Percy) has offered a ROAD run, could do with a second road run or a FORD run !

If that is the same as last year's run that Tim did .. I would definitely recommend it. Also there was only three of us last year :D

Attachments

• Hog Raost006.JPG
    Hog Raost006.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 363
Most important as theres lots of NEWBIES to GSing that need the chance of 1st time offroading, not to be put off by folks that can do it.

I'm two up and can't manage a serious offroad run, so I'll sit it out at the campsite then !!

FFS Bakes Use your Fecking Brain.
Some of us can't do all we'd like too, because of various reasons !!!!

I still feel guilty about not going on the proper off road last year Bakerman :eek:
but we drank til 0400am and i was dying it was Burtons faullt:augie

PS i was good fun with Steptoe on the Plain never been there before .

Calm down old timer I'm sure you and Barbara will be out there playing in one group or the other :thumb2

As it was very enbarrassing last year as only 2 riders went on the guided ride and 25/30 went with steptoe.

I'll go, as long as it's not the local pogo stick boys leading on a ride through deep ruts 80% of the time. Like it was two years ago...
I did not really enjoy that. :(

What's mister Sturgess riding if I may ask? :rob

Cheers,
Michel

The only offroading I've ever done was across the gravel car park and then the trip across the grass to the camp area so I wouldn't mind a go as long as it can be accomplished on tourences.

I'm two up and can't manage a serious offroad run, so I'll sit it out at the campsite then !!

At the moment Proff I'll be in my (works) van with Shaz - fragile back and all that. So I won't be offroading either - Mercedes Sprinters aren't that agile in the mud.

Maybe I'll follow the road ride to pick up all the 1200 riders waiting for recovery? :augie Fancy joining me? :D

Back
Top Bottom