Anyone going to Le Mans this weekend?

Terzikat

Anyone else going to Le Mans this weekend? Me (12GSA) and a couple of mates (Caponord & GSX750) are setting off on Thursday, taking a look at Reims on Friday, heading to Le Mans Saturday, Race on Sunday, back home Monday.

Anyone else headed thataway?

not sailing tunnelling:D Friday am out Monday PM back, are you headed over as well?

Heading to France tomorrow (Thursday) but not to Le Mans. Seven of us are hooning down to Dijon on Friday - two GS's (me and Wapping), two Multistradas, two Aprilias and one R1.
Le Mans next month for the 24 hours - two GS's (as above) and one of the Multistradas. Camping at Arnage - sixth year running for me - cannot wait!

There are seven of us going over from Portsmouth tomorrow night.

Staying in Alencon and have tickets for the whole weekend.

Fingers crossed for the waether at the moment!

We are camping just down the road from Alencon, at Beaumont Sur Sarth, Keep an eye out for a 12GSA, cup-o-soup and purple GSX.:D

Shame about the weather, but not as bad as last year:eek:

Yep, I'll be there. Gonna be camping about 8km south of the circuit. Hope the weather's gonna clear up a bit for the ride down :rolleyes:

Hope Rossi nails this one :D

Yep I'll be there.Me and a mate(GS1200)are on the early tunnel tomorrow a.m,camping at the track.There's nothing like it,especially if you're into sleep deprivation.
Enjoy the racing you guys.
Ride safe.:thumb2

....you lot have really got me going........:spitfire

.....'kin wish I was going.......:(

.....I believe that you can just turn up and get a general admission ticket (any good ?) but, can you just turn up and guarantee to get on the camp site?.......Looks like 270 miles from Calais, yes/no ?.......:nenau

Enjoy.......:thumb2 :)

So your still going to do Le Mans in the buggy? :)

I did get there for the 24hr bikes, hence the truck that picture was taken in a compound at the Curcuit Bugatti in Le Mans came back via LA RAC

Picture of BUGGY in the SQUARE in the city :thumb

Attachments

• DLE MANS 2.JPG
    DLE MANS 2.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 135

Back
Top Bottom