Nevis Inn users guide for Sunday

Uinneag

1)Remember and fuel up before the run:rob

2)Ignore Blackal:augie

3Complain about price of food and standard of service "a must":eh

4)Bombard Rev Chuck with Pm's regarding having a word wi Him upstairs regarding the weather:chuck

5)Rev Chuck not to pray for plagues of Locusts because he has tae work:D

6)Take a piece as portions are on the small side:rolleyes:

7)To be the best run ever when talking to Ronno:cool:

8)Arrive on time or G.C. will spit:thedummy High noon 12:00

9)Suggest that we go to the Lochy and watch Motogp instead:moped:

10)Take your gps as Gordons leading:reynolds

I hope he's got the drying room roasting away, we may need to hang some stuff before heading oot again after lunch ...:rolleyes:

The forecast (which is getting a lot more reliable) doesn’t look that bad for tomorrow. On Friday we had winds gusting at 75 mph. :eek:
Today wasn’t much better.
Tomorrow may be a tad moist, but I like that :augie
Bring it on :clap Its a day out on the bike, n thats gotta be good :thumb2

Brightening up nicely. :thumb2

Have you left yet :D

I'd just like to say, before any of these yins come back and start complaining about the weather, that here in the Scottish Borders it has been brilliant sunshine for most of the day so far. Yes there has been a bit of wind, but sunshine, and no rain...:aidan :augie

Missed ya Charles :augie
154417206-M.jpg

I'd just like to say, before any of these yins come back and start complaining about the weather, that here in the Scottish Borders it has been brilliant sunshine for most of the day so far. Yes there has been a bit of wind, but sunshine, and no rain...:aidan :augie

I agree,

We had a brilliant run around the Borders today, ending up at Drumlanrig Castle, than back home via a dry (and very twisty) A702.

Thanks for arranging the weather Charles.

Bob.

Missed ya Charles :augie
154417206-M.jpg

Yer just being gallus 'cos yer so far away, aren't ye!:dabone :p
Good to see the pics on the other thread. Looks like a good day had by all - probably except my congregation who knew you were all going to be at Ft Bill...

That's not really a big camera

Photie is to proportion Al has a big hand an a wee heid

Strange looking character altogether:augie

I think his mum knitted him:D

:D :thumb

507776139_12c706c79a_b.jpg

I can't tell if he's smiling under the camera or if that's wan o his ither chins:nenau
An is that a hint of a Ginger rinse

Guid tae meet ye at last even though I cannae abide folk that are cheeky:potkettle :thumb

Back
Top Bottom