Road Angel 7000

Tomm

Reaction score
This unit is a sat nav, comes pre loaded with ''accident blackspot'' locations, switches to memory map (OS mapping) for when the road ends and is waterproof.

Am I missing something? Why isn't everyone raving about this unit .. I would have thought it ticks all the boxes .. especially for those that like to go off the beaten track once they arrive at their destination ....

This unit is a sat nav, comes pre loaded with ''accident blackspot'' locations, switches to memory map (OS mapping) for when the road ends and is waterproof.

Am I missing something? Why isn't everyone raving about this unit .. I would have thought it ticks all the boxes .. especially for those that like to go off the beaten track once they arrive at their destination ....

Tomm .. take a look on this link http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102503 .

Yes, their marketing johnny is making the weatherproof claims and sees bikers as an untapped target market.

My own view is still .. and remains the same .. RA are still ducking out the fundemental issue or getting it mounted onto a bike. Ducking the issue and giving my number to the user who has bought one as their 'magic' solver has me :spitfire

Back
Top Bottom