Maptech

Boon

Reaction score
Now this isnt bike related much,but i will use it on the bike .

I have a GPS enabled PDA

Its an Acer n35 that I inherited from wifey who didnt like it ,for the pricely sum of one refurbed n30......yeh i know ,go figure.

So i can use it in original Destinator GPS map of the uk and ireland software mode ok and it works great.

I have a full set of Fugawi OS GB discs for it which i have still to cram into an oversized sd card,but this has a pda type navigator so should be ok.

I also have a portfolio of (legit and licensed) newly acquired maptech memory map marine charts which came bundled with a chart plotter program .........which only works on the pc ......not the PDA.

No problem ,the website blurb says all software comes with 'memory map navigator' which is PDA compliant.

'cept mine didnt

took all night to try and contact them ........ended up having to log in to thier techy help forum and leaving a question...........now any techy help forum that takes me a good few tries to get into has my suspicions aroused.........

There is a trial version ,which is downloadable,but it doesent work ..............

anyone used this software/dealt with this company?

are they as arsey as the front end of thier customer support website suggests?

Back
Top Bottom