Indicators

Major Gadget

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My left hand indicator will not work when I push the left hand indicator button.Both sides work when the Hazard switch is pushed. I have tried another relay,but it still won't work.Any ideas anybody. Thanks Ken.:confused:

Check the left hand indicator button and its connector :rob

What bike ??

02 1150GS Left Indicator switch

Having the same problem.On the left side as well.Opened it up only to find that there's a small white plastic bit behind the orange switch was broken,and also the metal connector bits.Question is,would I be able to get parts to fix this or would I have to change the whole switchgear?
Cheers

Bryan.

LHS Indicator switch

Having the same problem.On the left side as well.Opened it up only to find that there's a small white plastic bit behind the orange switch was broken,and also the metal connector bits.Question is,would I be able to get parts to fix this or would I have to change the whole switchgear?
Cheers

Bryan.

I cured mine with switch cleaner, but I did buy a s/hand one for £60, as the microswitches inside are all the same,and I can replace any in the future. The British company that could supply these microswitches no longer does, and the American manufacturer only lists American suppliers. The cost of a new L/H switch assembly is £142.

I cured mine with switch cleaner, but I did buy a s/hand one for £60, as the microswitches inside are all the same,and I can replace any in the future. The British company that could supply these microswitches no longer does, and the American manufacturer only lists American suppliers. The cost of a new L/H switch assembly is £142.

I guess that would be CPC?Anyone else in the UK stock these microswitches?

Back
Top Bottom