chandos

I used to travel all over when i was in Ireland a taxi company i used at the airport was called Chandos. Now you know:aidan

Hi Dicky on one, I'm leaving for Ireland on Saturday, were abouts are you heading for?....we are going in through Rosslare and going around the coast in a clockwise ish direction.....maybe we'll see each other.

Stay lucky Woody:thumb2

ireland

going from holyhead ,on slow boat they have ,just cancelled fast cat ,on saturday:beer: one night in dublin down to courtmac sherry 4 nights in killarney,

ireland

hi chandos,iam going to ireland on friday on gs ,for a weeks ride out ,how long a go were u there .:clap

Its about a year ago, hope you enjoy your trip. Its ideal for a gs as the roads are shit, as is the black crap they sell in a pint glass. You must go to west coast the views are out of this world. Word of warning the ferry is a bit dodgy it is allways a bad trip,

Just a quick reply, go to Callan just below Kilkenny see where cromwell kicked arse.

have you never heard of when in ireland try the irsh way of life ,bet you still sucking on a stick of rock? PS open up your mind :beer:

Now then chandos, we,ve just booked our non ferry birds on the eire lingus flight.they are not happy with ferry cancelation.
still it should be a good trip

re good un

brace u self ,friday night, i can taste the ale .yepeeeeeeeee.i can bet your bottom doller drawf will get another refund ,by the time we get in aled up ,glen g:beer: :JB :wasntme :drinkinpa :smokeboun :peach:

NON FERRY BIRDS

Now then chandos, we,ve just booked our non ferry birds on the eire lingus flight.they are not happy with ferry cancelation.
still it should be a good trip

I would go by plane as well and hire a bike from, CHANDOS BIKE HIRE DUBLIN.
Hope you all have a good time. Might meet up when you get back you sound a jolly group of gents who like a good laugh.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom