SORRY NO DOGS and CAMPERVAN PARKING.

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This may upset a few but I have just had a site meeting with the groundsman at HOGRAOST site and he has reminded me of the NO DOGS rule at ANDOVER RUGBY CLUB.

I took it on myself last year to ignore this said request on the dog owners behalf.

If you have paid and wish a refund I am more than willing to refund.

BUT NO DOGS, sorry.

THIS RULE IS POSTED ON RUGBY CLUB WEBSITE.

Also CAMPERVAN`s are to be PARKED on CARPARK HARDSTANDING, and not aloud through the gates, this is also something I was asked last year and I chose to ignore.

THANK YOU :thumb

Bakes

well that's fucked that for me then :thedummy

how do i get my money back?

Bakerman, I've just told 'Chester' he can't come to the Hograost and he didn't look upset.

.....Also CAMPERVAN`s are to be PARKED on CARPARK HARDSTANDING, and not aloud through the gates, ...

So remember camper van owners - put the baffles back in your exhaust:rob

Sorry - couldn't resist.....:eek:

Bakerman, must say that your spelling has improved dramatically. :thumb

Thats as a great shame.
Surely having to park in the car park, out of the filed isnt that much of a pisser, after all you only sleep in it.
If you want a base with in the site for sitting and drinking close to the others I have a BIG Cabanon tipi/hut tent that Euan and I use in Cornwall. Is great and I can have it up in less than 10 mins.
We could take that and pop it up close to the action with a few chairs :thumb2
As for leaving the van in the car park, whats the difference in that and parking in a council car park somewhere for the day and going sight seeing whilst your on holiday?

Have a think about the tent option, I can post a picture of it if barbs wants to see it. It would make a great place to sit out side of drinking and you can store all your cider in it.

Guadeloupe.jpg

There you go.
And I'll bring it down to you before so you can take it up.
Like I said its huge inside, I can jump up and down inside it and I can pop it up in a flash when I get there after lunch friday

Sparky's gutted. He loves his camper van trips to motorbike events :(

Attachments

• ScreenShot009.jpg
    ScreenShot009.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 181
dummy now back in

i will be there for saturday, but doubt i'll be staying overnight.

looking forward to it :)

I remember you as a young boy!

10004370-L.jpg

We're seeing your whole life in photos slowly.
How old were you when you had the VW 18 / 19?
Very new romantic wearing all that eye make-up.

Clarification

IN Response to PM's and phonecalls!!

In January after a lot of behind the scenes PM', phonecalls and consultations it was agreed that motorhomes would not be allowed on the pitch BUT would be allowed on the hardstanding in front of the bar [where the beer lorries park and match officials park on match days]
I thought Perfect right in front of the bar and behind the marquee.

2 yes TWO hours after we booked and confirmed Mr Bakerman comes and posts on the site >> http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showpos...62&postcount=1
moving us OUT of the field and into the carpark.

Myself personally, incognito, contacted the rugby club and asked about certain parking facilities....
It was confirmed to me that I WOULD have been allowed to park in the previously agreed [ jan2007]designated area [ in front of or beside Changing room/bar facility] if i was going to VIEW a Rugby match.
So I can't see why Bakerman moved the goalposts, but it IS his PRIVATE PARTY and HE can interpret, or Make any rules he wishes !!

I have to respect his wishes and have therefore decided, FUCK HIM !!!

WE May turn up and park at a Camping site nearby and meet up for ride outs if thats acceptable......

TO BE CLEAR AND CONCISE.
I AM PISSED AT MISSING THE CHANCE TO PAY £100 FOR 2 PORK ROLLS AND 6 DOUGHNUTS.
WHY ?? BECAUSE YOU LOT ARE WORTH IT:beerjug: , FOR THE CRAIC AND COMPANIONSHIP:clap

Back
Top Bottom