Quite Appropriate

Big Jets

Reaction score
I was just checking Glen Clova out on the map and i spotted a hill overlooking Clova .THE CAIRN OF BAMS Tee Hee.

Can we put Johnny and Al up there.

They’d be right at home :eek

I thin you need reading glasses. Don't you mean the Cairn of Barns? It's the one almost directly due south of the inn.

In years gone by (i.e. before the kids) I did quite a bit of hillwalking and winter climbing in that area. Very nice it is too.

There are a couple of interestingly named hills and peaks there. Such as Craig Mellon and Juanjorge! :nenau

Have fun.

Kai

I thin you need reading glasses. Don't you mean the Cairn of Barns? It's the one almost directly due south of the inn.

In years gone by (i.e. before the kids) I did quite a bit of hillwalking and winter climbing in that area. Very nice it is too.

There are a couple of interestingly named hills and peaks there. Such as Craig Mellon and Juanjorge! :nenau

Have fun.

Kai

I think it's yersel' who's needin' the glases Young Kai...:beer:

It's says Bams on 2 maps that I have. :thumb

Right, I'm demanding my money back from The AA and RAC. And it's not my eyesight. Both have CAIRN OF BAMS in caps on their maps.

Kai, I shouldn't have doubted you.

Bigjets, you're fired. :(

No again,its the AA map thats gettin fired .In the bin .Have a nice weekend anyway cheers Big Jets.GET IT UP YI YA BAM .:blast

Even more appropriate

Hey Ronno and co there is another hill a couple of miles away from the bam hill called NAKED TAM ,ya durty basturds all the Engerlish blokes dont know what there in for.:ymca

Back
Top Bottom