Before I part company with my cash...

Milk Tray Man

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Bit of a sanity check before I part company with my cash for a Garmin Zumo 550 Europe.

First question is an easy one, is it simple to create routes on the PC and load into this unit as my research indicates yes but would welcome the advise of this learned body of users?

Second question is has anybody used or had dealings with www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk as they are who I am looking at purchasing it from for the princely sum of £429.94 (is this good?)?

Third and final question is will I need any additional kit to mount it securely to a 1150GS or does all the necessary come in the box?

Thank you in advance for the sound, logical and unbiased advise I am about to receive!

Cheers

Glen

yes, no problem

Second question is has anybody used or had dealings with www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk as they are who I am looking at purchasing it from for the princely sum of £429.94 (is this good?)?
Glen

£429.94 is a very good price inc. vat for a zumo 550, in fact it sounds too cheap that it may not be new, or shop soiled... i`ve had several garmin sat navs from these people, no problems to date...nick

I got mine from them for that amount. Brand new and no problems. Full UK model.

Comes with everything you need to mount it on the bike and in the car.

God man - just buy it.

Then hop over to the Zumo Forums and bitch about it.

You'd be mad if you didn't...... (IYKWIM) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom