Playing music on my mobile through Tomtom rider 2 to a Nolan Ncom

ac92413

Hi Guys

Just bought a Tomtom rider 2 which appears to connect to my Nolan Ncom OK.

I was hoping to play music on my phone through the GPS to the helmet as the Tomtom has no MP3 player (big :( ) but no joy so far.

When I connect the phone to the GPS I hear the music for a split second ... then nothing. I can hear calls through it all fine, but no tunes! I've looked through all the possible setting on the phone and GPS but haven't spotted anything so far.

Is this something that should work in theory? Has anyone else got a similair setuip working?

Many thanks

Andy

Hi Guys

Just bought a Tomtom rider 2 which appears to connect to my Nolan Ncom OK.

I was hoping to play music on my phone through the GPS to the helmet as the Tomtom has no MP3 player (big :( ) but no joy so far.

When I connect the phone to the GPS I hear the music for a split second ... then nothing. I can hear calls through it all fine, but no tunes! I've looked through all the possible setting on the phone and GPS but haven't spotted anything so far.

Is this something that should work in theory? Has anyone else got a similair setuip working?

Many thanks

Andy
Hiya - hope i'm not hte bearer of bad news but......not sure if you have the same issue i had with an older PDA I had, it sounds very similar...you need to check that the correct "bluetooth stack" is used by your fone & the TT2. If TT doesnt have an MP3 player then I doubt it supports the transfer of music via bluetooth... you should be able to check by looking at the "pairing" functions in bluetooth control settings, depends on your fone tho...

Back
Top Bottom