Switerland passes travelogue

cracking report.
great find :clap :clap :clap :thumb2

it's probably been done to death on this site but the book "Motorcycle journeys through the Alps and Corsica" by John Hermann is great for planning trips.

www.alpineroads.com is also pretty good. but don't believe what they say about the Albula Pass, it's a great ride (i think the writers of this site must be very sports bike based, anything slightly bumpy seems to be disapproved of).

If you're in St Moritz area pop over to Italy and do the Passo di Gavia, it's an excellent tight narrow little road with great scenery. Runs from Bornio south down to Ponte di legno (and on the south side there's a turn off to a little village called Pezzo which has a resaurant that does fantastic raw beef drizzled in olive oil!)

it's probably been done to death on this site but the book "Motorcycle journeys through the Alps and Corsica" by John Hermann is great for planning trips.

www.alpineroads.com is also pretty good. but don't believe what they say about the Albula Pass, it's a great ride (i think the writers of this site must be very sports bike based, anything slightly bumpy seems to be disapproved of).

If you're in St Moritz area pop over to Italy and do the Passo di Gavia, it's an excellent tight narrow little road with great scenery. Runs from Bornio south down to Ponte di legno (and on the south side there's a turn off to a little village called Pezzo which has a resaurant that does fantastic raw beef drizzled in olive oil!)

Hi tried looking on tinternet for The John Herman Book but best i can get isthree to six weeks delivery time.Does anyone know where i can get one quicker or sell me one

:bow

does seem a bit tricky to get hold of. Waterstones have it listed on their website but saying "not available online check branch for availability". Says there is "low stock" at a store in Ormskirk, might be worth giving them a ring.

5-7 Church Street
GB - Ormskirk L39 3AE
Tel: 01695 580294 / Fax: 01695 581450
E-mail: manager@Ormskirk.waterstones.com

Thanks tried them
Showing one in stock but no joy
Got one from Motobins
Thanks for info
Thanks again for your effort

Cheers
Wayne

Back