Princetown Friday

(RIP) Gerry Huxtable

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ride down to Princetown

I will be at Gordano Services about 1230 on Fri, Depart about 1300.

If anyone wants to meet up let me know?

cheers

Gerry H.

Hi Gerry,

I'll be travelling down on Friday and will let you know later in the week if I can make it at mid day. At the moment I am makeing a late evening start due to family commitments.

I was initially meeting Gaza from Notts in Bristol services at mid-day for the run down.

If things change I let you know.

P.S. Where is Gordano services?

Regards

PW

Gordano

J 19 - M5 just after the Avon flyover.
Bristol Services is probably the same place?

Gerry

Princetown friday

Sorry Gerry,see you Saturday we're just too darn mean to pay for 2 nights out!:eek:

Princetown friday

We should "land" in time for rideouts saturday,which rideout are you doing?:rolleyes:

For those that are intersted..

I shall be at Gordingoes 1230 Friday to lead out a route to Princetown. There are a choice of routes available some more interesting than others. Let me know on the day what your prefernce is; easy A/B roads or interesting B/C roads. Will play it by ear on the day according to the weather and peoples wishes.

I shall be at Gordingoes 1230 Friday

Rich, I don't know whether SWMBO is coming or not yet, but if not I'll try to meet you at Gordano services: and I'll try to be on time .....still sick at missing last Saturdays run:mad:

Re: Princetown friday

2 wheel humvee said:
We should "land" in time for rideouts saturday,which rideout are you doing?:rolleyes:

What time from where on Sat Morning? Trying to get Andy to come down too from Mid Wales :confused:

Re: Re: Princetown friday

Trying to get Andy to come down too from Mid Wales

NOT SURE WHAT I AM DOING YET,MAY WELL CAMP ACCROSS WEEKEND.NEED TO SORT STAFF OUT IN MY SHOP FIRST.

Princetown friday

We should "land" in time for rideouts saturday,which rideout are you doing?

Chaos reigns supreme here Rob,plan at tho mo, is to meet up with the group heading for North Dorset coast/exmoor,via Minehead & Porlock,details to be finalised this evening at our local Pub meet,will post when known:rolleyes:

Princetown friday

RCC54 Following a meeting of the minds(it didn't take long!) it's been decided that we'll head for Lynton/Lynmouth and hope to meet up with Shrek's group!
Leaving Gericke Cardiff 9.30a.m You're welcome to join us or meet en-route:beerjug:

Gordano Services

Gerry,

Family sorted
I'll see you at Gordano about 12.30

Back
Top Bottom