Just ordered a Zumo 550

Henski

Did the deed today so it should be here in the next day or so, I've also ordered the Migsel braket too. The Zumo is to replace my 2610 I have, it's still works and has City Nav Europe V9 but having been on a few european tours now I realise I'd like something with an internal battery for one and want a slightly more up todate unit with a few more gadgety type functions, if I get on well with it I might end up selling the 2610 with cables and Touratech lockable bracket and handle bar clamp risers and all the other bits and bobs i can still find in the house, or I might just stick it in the car and have one for each mode of transport. If I decide to sell, I'll post here first to see if anyone here wants it before doing anything else with it .

no need

Did the deed today so it should be here in the next day or so, I've also ordered the Migsel braket too. The Zumo is to replace my 2610 I have, it's still works and has City Nav Europe V9 but having been on a few european tours now I realise I'd like something with an internal battery for one and want a slightly more up todate unit with a few more gadgety type functions, if I get on well with it I might end up selling the 2610 with cables and Touratech lockable bracket and handle bar clamp risers and all the other bits and bobs i can still find in the house, or I might just stick it in the car and have one for each mode of transport. If I decide to sell, I'll post here first to see if anyone here wants it before doing anything else with it .

to use the 2610 in the car and zumo on the bike, Zumo 550 comes with a car mount. So sell the 2610 while you still can get a good price for it.:thumb

You should be able to get around £200-250 for the 2610 on Ebay. Personally, having just done the same and traded up to a Zumo, you will realise that the 2610 is very very old technology and the sooner you can move it on the better. The Zumo really is generations more advanced in its mapping.

Back
Top Bottom