Charidee Raffle

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
At the request of one of our number this years Achill raffle will be in aid of Cystic Fibrosis. Website here - http://www.cfireland.ie/

So far we have the following fabulous prizes :

BMW Santiago jacket (worth about €300 :eek: ) from Joe Duffy Motorrad
GS foot flaps from Caja Sahel
A bike cleaning kit from HG Balfast
Fluids & filters for any GS from Hursts
A bottle of Anise from Wizards neighbour (he obviously doesn't like the stuff ;) )
The hotel will throw something in too - last year I think it was a bottle of wine & a dinner

Plus there's more to come. We have tossers scrounging up stuff all over the place. If you know of anyone who might be a good 'mark' for a prize or two please approach them on our behalf. Or if you wish to donate something yourself please feel free :D

Watch this space :thumb2

Mandylicious will once again be relieving you of you hard earned over the w/e. Please be generous :D

Ye may hope the Glenmorangie lasts until the Auchentoshan arrives or there could be a horrible disappointment next weekend :augie

Ye may hope the Glenmorangie lasts until the Auchentoshan arrives or there could be a horrible disappointment next weekend :augie

Ya wouldn't (would ya ?) :nenau
And on that note - no bike cleaning or servicing b4 next weekend either :nono

:augie :augie

Two days off !! Get a real job FFS. And still less than 6K on it. You're supposed to ride the bloody things, not sit & polish them all day :p

I have got a real job, hence under 6k :(

Mind you, racked up about 1400 in the last week, and fully intend to keep going :thumb

And don't ya feel much better for it :D
But ridin' round the back garden in big circles doesn't count :rolleyes:

I can barely get the fecker into the garden, never mind ride it round!! 1050 to, from, and during HogRaost. Another few hundred playing around the province (including her indoors first time as a pillion), and I'm thinking of nipping down to Kildare tomorrow to hit you a slap :thumb

Fair enough.... I'll stop at the garage and bring sandwiches :augie

Probably be safer alright :D And don't forget the cokes, ice creams, bikkies, etc. Oh, and a can of dog food - if it stops raining we'll have a Barbie :beerjug:

Update

Aidan has scored a nice AGV helmet bag from HG in Newry :clap

And Pioneer Security are adding a pair of Rallye2 gloves :)

We're still waiting to hear about one fairly substantial prize (wish they'd hurry up so I can post details b4 I head off ;) )

Final Update

Just heard - Kearys of Cork have donated a pair of BM Allround boots & a pair of Allround gloves :clap

Make sure youse bring plenty of money for raffle tickets :D

Back
Top Bottom